- Experience with multi-tier enterprise web applications integrated with legacy systems through an enterprise service bus (ESB ... DataShare).
- Experience with centralized authentication systems (AAA - Authentication, Authorization and Accounting).
- Demonstrable experience with performance testing and tuning of multi-tier web apps. (i.e. not just they read the load runner reports but they actually fixed the problem).
- Demonstrable experience with programming Java web applications.
- Experience with institutional systems. (e.g. Social Services, Medical, Insurance, etc. Industries where data loss or corruption is a serious problem. Facebook handles millions of posts every day but if they lose your favorite cat picture... oops... and they move on).
- Current Experience with Oracle Database 11g or 12c. (be careful, when you say Oracle a lot of recruiters will just match with any Oracle product... be specific about Oracle Database and the versions).
- Current experience with Oracle WebLogic 11g or 12c (same, be specific about WebLogic and the versions).
- Experience with WebSpehere MQ (DataShare)
- Experience with LoadRunner
- Experience with LoadRunner TruClient
- Experience working with distributed teams.
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|