Required Knowledge & Experience:
· Minimum 3+ years of experience in developing customer facing web applications.
· Overall 7+ years of experience in software development experience
· Minimum 3+ years of experience with Web Sphere Commerce 7.x
· Strong software engineering design skills, ability to independently design and implement software engineering projects as well as work as a part of the team
· Excellent Java and Java EE skills (JSP, Servlets, EJB)
· Solid experience with XML and XSLT skills
· Working knowledge in Struts and Spring frameworks
· Experienced in developing web services technologies (SOAP and Restful)
· Unix scripting experience (bash, ksh)
· Experience in implementing Search SOLR preferred
· Working experience in Databases (Oracle 11i/12c or DB2)
· Experience with Ecommerce in a retail environment
· Experience working in an Agile environment
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
· We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer who is excited about building web applications that customers will enjoy.
· We are looking for a person who is fascinated with technology and knows how to use it to build best in class Ecommerce applications, such as Ecommerce web and mobile site and in-store tablet applications.
· The ideal candidate for this position will be a task oriented IT professional with senior-level Java EE web development and a minimum of 2 years recent experience designing and developing Ecommerce solutions in WebSphere Commerce 6.0 or higher.
· This position also requires a high degree of teamwork with a tenured and cohesive development team, making interpersonal skills and a positive attitude as important as technical qualifications.
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|