Member of a technical writing team, responsible for creating documentation for a new health benefits administration application. Documentation may include online help, Visio diagrams, installation instructions, training materials, user manuals, and other artifacts as necessary.
• Receives and/or gathers information from technical staff and writes documentation in a clear and concise style, following design and style guides.
• Conducts research and ensures the use of proper technical terminology.
• Translates technical information into clear, readable documents for technical and non-technical users.
• Ensures consistency, clarity, and quality in and across all types of documentation.
• Engages in formatting, editing, and quality assurance on own work and the work of others.
• THIS IS NOT A TELECOMMUTING POSITION. This is an IN OFFICE position with flexibility as needed.
• 2+ years of experience writing end-user documentation, preferably for business software.
• 2+ demonstrated writing proficiency for multiple audiences and in multiple modes (online help, user guides, job aids, etc.).
• Ability to work in an open, collaborative environment with multiple technical writers.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
• Requires an undergraduate degree or equivalent in related field.
• Experience with Iterative / Agile Development
• Ability to operate in a matrix environment with multiple competing priorities
• Understanding of UI design
• Experience in the healthcare industry, payer claims processing a real plus
• RoboHelp experience
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|