This role is located at the 1400 Grand Ave Location in Santa Ana. He is seeking someone that has hands on Networking experiences and plus would be the deployment of VOIP Cisco platforms. The incumbent will be taking existing old equipment and replacing with Enterprise Cisco products. They are about 60% completed and need resources to supplement their existing staff.
Key things would be:
- Working with Cabling Vendors on a daily basis to make sure tasks are completed and coordinate with rest of the team.
- CCNA and Project Experiences is highly desired, but hands on experiences can be substituted.
- Exp with Cisco 3850 Series Switches, 4507 Catalyst Switches for layer 2/3.
- Key thing for this role is very strong communication skills and not just an engineer type, they will be interfacing with client/vendors and internal team members.
- They may be open to 2 more senior level CCNP candidates and they hiring a few more mid level candidates, rate can be flexed on our end for the Senior level candidate and ITC will bill accordingly.
- There will be no architecture and this will be more of a hands on role.
MAJOR DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS
This position will work in conjunction with the US based Data Network Engineering team as part of the daily project day to day support strategy. The engineer will also be assigned and responsible for Design, Configure and installing WAN, MAN and LAN facilities that will be used as the transport of this service. This position requires the candidate to live in the Southern California area and report daily to the local work site.
This position will report to the Xerox Network Services Data Engineering Manager and will be responsible for a variety of activities and strategic efforts within the overall client’s network. The candidate will interact with the customer and vendors to gather requirements, solutions to meet emerging business needs. The candidate will be responsible for documenting those requirements and working with the team (customer, vendors, and internal engineers) to design, develop and oversee implementations that meet the customer’s requirements and maximize availability of those systems.
This candidate must bring a passion for voice / data networking strategy along with the ability to work under corporate direction for a multi layered business organization.
Candidate could be required to pass a very stringent 10 Year Federal background and drug test including a polygraph test with the local City Police Department and Justice Department.
College degree from accredited university (Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Science preferred).
Data Network design experience –Routing and Switching
Voice Network experience – 3+ years Knowledge of data networking including TCIP, UDP, RTP OSPF, EGRT protocols, hands on knowledge of Firewalls, Accelerators, SLB’s VLAN’s Routing and Switching at an advanced level.
Knowledge of data networking including TCIP, UDP, RTP EIGRP, OSPF protocols.
Research, recommend, and develop implementation of new technology products
Ability to analyze, design and collaborate multiple layer network architectures
Knowledge of multiple networking protocols
Knowledge of protocol Analyzers
Data Network Capacity Planning
Network Management Systems knowledge
Operational Monitoring tools knowledge including SNMPv2/v3
Product life cycle planning
Product solution management
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|