Background with Java, Kafka, Big Data, Solr, Spring Boot, API development is required.
· Lead different engagements covering multiple customer’s portals and mobile apps.
· Provide strategic and thought leadership, architecture guidance in transitioning mobile and web assets to the new Microservices architecture.
· Define common business and development processes, platform and tools usage for mobile and web solutions and delivery;
· Perform gap analysis of existing solutions, design and system architecture;
· Provide recommendations and drive solutions in close contact with other architecture and agile development teams;
· Create technical documentation.
· Strong knowledge and experience designing and implementing contemporary highly scalable mobile and web architectures. Solid knowledge of OpenAPI specification.
· Experience with data streaming (Kafka Streams) and enterprise search engines (SOLR).
· Experience in API gateway design, business composition services, microservices architecture.
· Implementation experience with Angular, Node.js., Java, Redis, REST API
· Strong knowledge of and expertise in solution delivery and strategy;
· Demonstrated implementation experience of best practices in security, federation services, analytics, monitoring, logging, CI/CD.
· Practical expertise in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis;
· Solid technical expertise and troubleshooting skills;
· Possess expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design;
· Experience in Healthcare field is a plus;
· Fluent oral and written English.
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|