Senior Level Magnolia Specialist / Java Developer
Profile & Description
* Administer Magnolia site and content size, User edit rights.
* Establish Magnolia templates
* Deliver complex applications making REST/JSON calls using Magnolia
Server side templates.
* Insert RIA content into Magnolia rendered pages using common RIA
frameworks such as Angular
* Plan Magnolia rollout from Dev Area into Secure Stage & Production
* Integrating Magnolia login to use Open ID credential with 3rd party
* Establish a base Magnolia site template to easily spin up branded
sites for affiliated business partners.
* While this is listed as a Java developer we actually prefer talented
engineers which consider Java as one language in a toolkit and which have
consistently chosen the right tool for the job using solid distributed
design patterns and modern WebScale techniques.
* J2SE Experience within last 2 years at least 7 years total.
* Experience working directly with Jetty, Tomcat or similar server
writing at the HttpServlet. Has directly written REST JSON services at
this level using only the container and J2SE features.
* RDBMS schema design experience. Also includes experience designing
business domain specific JSON to transport partially materialized views from
* RDBMS schema refactoring experience with experience releasing
breaking changes to prod with minimal downtime.
* Extensive experience implementing, maintaining and using HTTP
REST/JSON and API level system integration tests to facilitate release
* Conversant and able to use at least 4 programming languages.
* Solid Java and J2EE development skills with 7+ years J2EE
* Written parser for files of complexity equal or greater than EDI 834
in at least 2 different languages.
* 4+ years' experience in SQL and Oracle. Understands and can explain
when transitional semantics will limit scalability in large scale
* Detailed knowledge of browser DOM with direct manipulation.
* Experience with Angular Framework.
manipulating browser Chrome.
* Has written HTML that scales between form factors using Native HTML
features without using Bootstrap.
* Experience with Angular framework.
* Able to write & Modify CSS to meet visual guidelines using HTML5.
* Comprehensive knowledge of Web design patterns and front end
technologies like HTML5, JQuery and MVC framework like Struts/Spring.
* Solid understanding of the collections frameworks.
* Object-oriented and service-oriented design concepts, including
knowledge of data transfer objects and associated design patterns.
* Knowledge of UML.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to solicit and
formalize requirements and work with end users/customers.
* Ability to work in a semi-structured environment where requirements
and priorities are dynamic.
* Experience with agile development methodology.
* Experience in Insurance Domain
* Experience in Claims processing Domain
* Experience in Dental Claims processing Domain
* Experience in Inventory Control or Audit Domains
* Experience in HIPAA and PCI security Domain
* Experience with Webscale technologies such as Kafka, Memcache,
Riak, AWS, Shared nothing architectures.
* Experience building and deploying software onto AWS or Openstack
using Chef, Docker or similar technologies.
* When using libraries such as J2EE Soap need to understand and
verbalize how this works through the entire stack and how it could be
implemented from the ground up.
* Experience writing complex general purpose algorithms such as
databases, machine learning engines, parsers, etc.
* Writes code both at work and for fun. Has created or contributed
to open source projects.
* Experience with Test Driven Design (TDD) methodology.
* JavaServer Faces (JSF) technology knowledge and experience.
* Experience with Web Logic Portal technology.
* Good understanding and ability to explain ROI tradeoff between
System API integration tests and Unit tests and how they would make such a
decision in a budget constrained environment.
* Good understanding of junit testing and continuous integration
* Experience with Java Message Service (JMS) and Message Driven Bean
(MDB) development is preferred.
* Working knowledge of developing and deploying applications in
Weblogic portal environment.
* Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and experience
working with web services.
* Experience in the insurance industry, specifically with the health
* Recent experience with Oracle Weblogic 10.3.x or greater.
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Engineering or a related field or comparable work experience.
Minimum Physical Expectations:
* Physical activity that often requires extensive time working on a
* Physical activity may require lifting under 25 lbs.
* Must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, push, and pull with or
without assistive devices
* Must have control of fine motor movements and the ability to grasp
* Physical activity that sometimes requires travel
* Specific vision abilities required include close vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
* Must hear and speak well enough to conduct business over the
telephone or face to face (in English) for long periods of time.
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|