BS level technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background preferred or equivalent experience. MS degree desired
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
5 to 7 years of experience in design and CI/CD automation of distributed Internet/e-commerce applications that support high traffic websites.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively with management and peers. • A sense of urgency and the ability to meet deadlines
CRITICAL PROFESSIONAL RELATED TECHNICAL SKILLS; COMPUTER SKILLS
• Awareness and use of security technologies in eCommerce development.
• Strong practical Windows and Linux-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
• Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
• Prior success in automating a real-world production environment.
• Experience with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments.
• Experience with configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments with many nodes.
• Experience building CI/CD pipelines with products like TeamCity/Octopus, Jenkins, Bamboo.
• Experience deploying applications to public cloud systems i.e. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
• Strong scripting skills, i.e., Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.
• Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewall.
• Familiarity with any monitoring tools like Splunk, AppDynamics, Nagios, New Relic.
• Experience with revision control source code repositories like Git, TFS, SVN, Mercurial.
• Experience with automated testing tools (ie. Selenium, JMeter).
• Understanding and experience with code deployment (tagging).
• Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA and REST).
• Experience with Docker containers, as well as container deployment and orchestration with Kubernetes
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|