Analyze, design and develop new processes, programs, and configuration, taking into account the complex interrelationship of system-wide components.
• Provide system-wide support and maintenance for a complex system or business process. Maintain and modify existing processes, programs and configuration through use of current Information Technology toolsets.
• Complete life-cycle testing (unit and integration) of all work processes including cross platform interaction.
• Troubleshoot, investigate and persist. Develop solutions to problems with unknown causes where precedents do not exist, by applying logic and inference with persistence and experience, to see the problem through to resolution. Confer with the stakeholder community on problem determination. Make joint analysis decisions on cause and correction methods. Perform tasks necessary to ensure data integrity and system stability.
• Write and maintain all documentation supporting primary area of responsibility. This documentation may serve as input for management presentations or as training material for stakeholder community and operations support group.
• Draw solutions from others and recommend courses of action, all the while, growing understanding of company culture and business practices.
• Expand use of current technologies and application design methodologies as they apply to Goodyear. Increase breadth and depth of technical knowledge by expanding knowledge base
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|