- Ensures the correct and timely implementation of Change Requests (CR), Document Change Orders (DCOs) and Documents.
- Maintains documentation manuals to ensure accuracy and current information.
- Ensures the correct and timely input of database entries, verifies own work.
- Supports the distribution and maintenance of GXP documentation.
- Scans, verifies and archives documentation as needed
- Recommends process improvements and proposes changes.
- Provides support with internal and regulatory audits/inspections as required.
- Provides user training for electronic systems (as applicable).
- Creates and maintains document templates.
- Assists with the periodic review process.
- Supports the maintenance of monthly document control metrics.
- Performs general word processing tasks and support.
- Checks format and conformance to document templates, verifies own work.
- Provides additional support and assistance on tasks and projects as directed by management.
- Participates as required in training on issues affecting own area of work.
- Notifies manager of compliance questions and issues.
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|