JD: 10+ years in performance testing with a focus on complex enterprise systems.
• 10+ years as a Performance Test Architect responsible for developing test strategies, designing, planning and executing performance tests in the public sector industry
• 10+ years using HP Load Runner toolset to conduct performance testing.
• Extensive knowledge of network technologies
• Extensive knowledge of performance test criteria (Variance, repetition, capacity limitations, impacts of performance to adjacent systems, etc.)
• Knowledge of RDBMS and data structures used in Oracle, MS-SQL et DB2
• Knowledge of SOAP et XML protocols
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with Java application development.
• Possession of Performance Test Certifications
• Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline (Master’s degree in a technical or mathematics discipline preferred)
The job duties include
• Compile performance requirements and ensure that all performance requirements are clearly documented, understood and approved before test execution begins.
• Compile performance testing risk assessment in coordination with business and technical stakeholders.
• Plan entire performance testing effort including test cycles, resources and schedule. Coordinate with Project Manager to ensure that performance testing is integrated into overall project schedule.
• Coordinate with the application and technical architecture teams for supporting team roles, responsibilities and resource requirements.
• Determine all testing environment requirements and tools.
• Review the defect management process to ensure that defect tracking (identification, fixing, re-testing and migration of defects) is properly addressed. If not, define the defect tracking process and incorporate it into the performance testing process.
• Plan, prepare and execute all performance tests for identified areas at risk.
• Drive defect resolution management in coordination with technical architects and extended business and technical teams.
• Conduct performance diagnostic and tuning activities, as required.
• Collects and analyzes monitoring data in test and production to quickly determine root cause of performance issues.
• Leads discussions with teams of technical architects, developers and operations tech support specialists to drive performance issue resolution.
• Manage timelines and work plan throughout test plan development and test execution to ensure that testing is on time and within budget.
• Measure and monitor progress during each test to ensure that the application is tested and validated on time and within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations.
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|