Technical Experience/Skills Required
Seeking Oracle E-Business Suite technicians with skill sets in the following areas:
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12
- RICE Development - Create and update ERP development objects including but not limited to the following
o Oracle Reports
o Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
o Oracle Application Framework (OAF) & Personalizations
o Oracle Forms/Forms Personalizations
o Oracle Workflow
o Oracle WebADI
o Linux/Unix Shell Scripting
o Oracle OTC modules
o Oracle Financials - P2P modules
Technical Experience/Skills Preferred
Good to Have
o Oracle SOA Suite
o Oracle Application Development Framework - Oracle ADF
Non-Technical Skills Required
Perform Technical consulting activities related to an Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 implementation project including:
- Analyze business requirements documents and scenarios for each Reporting, Integration, Customization, Extension object according to Sherwin-Williams? global model.
- Document technical specifications for RICEWs (Reports, Interfaces, Customizations, Extensions and Workflows).
- Present technical specifications for RICEWs to Sherwin-Williams technical leadership team member(s) for review and approval.
- Incorporate required feedback from technical specification review into the document and re-review as necessary.
- Develop RICEW technical objects in accordance with Sherwin-Williams global technical standards.
- Development, execute and document unit tests on technical objects.
- Participate in code review processes for technical objects.
- Incorporate required feedback from code review process into technical objects and retest as necessary.
- Train the Key Technical Owners on the usage and maintenance of the technical object(s).
- Support the execution of the Conference Room Pilots (CRPs)/System Integration Tests (SITs) and the User Acceptance Test (UATs).
- Help with requirements related to Oracle Localizations (if any) and Legal requirements including local taxation, invoicing and any governmental needs which needs to be developed for the project due to legal mandate
- Assist SW team with Oracle Unified Method (OUM) documentations needed for the project
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|