Perform routine work activities. Provides general support to others. Performs simple clerical duties including sorting, filing, faxing, copying, answering telephones, word processing and entering spreadsheet data. Opening mail, sorting, distributing and entering data into a database.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
• Develops process to eliminate rework for mail receipts.
• Organizes and enters information into database’s as directed for the bankruptcy group.
• Supports office and overall bankruptcy process.
• Organizes payment information and documents received via mail.
• Handles deliveries via couriers for all departments however primarily focusing on the Collections organization’s needs.
• Other duties as assigned
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|