- Will work in a support team supporting the Lions Clubs International (LCI) production applications. This involves developing enhancements, handling defects for a 24/7 production environment.
- Collaborate with the Application Development Manager to formalize and enforce development best practices, code review standards, and unit testing processes.
- Show willingness to learn additional technologies where Lions Clubs will select and procure.
- Adhere to the Application Team’s Key values and Lions Clubs International code of conduct.
- Will develop, maintain, and support current production LCI applications.
- Will work with the developer framework in getting technical documents created, necessary unit tests executed, and work well with the testing team.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field of study.
- 5-10 years of development experience with .NET - including C#, ASP.NET, MVC, & MS SQL skillsets.
- Functional and direct knowledge of the Lawson ERP systems including the financial modules. Nice to haves are also Billing, Inventory, and Procurement.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience with Lawson Support processes.
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Direct knowledge of Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Hands on experience or exposure to Atlassian’s JIRA, Zephyr, and Confluence
- Excellent communication & documentation skills
- Aptitude to mentor/lead a team
- Demonstrates the ability to listen and mitigate risks within a development project or task
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|