· 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience.
· Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
· Experience with Weblogic J2EE Application.
· 8+ years of Java/J2EE development experience
· 5+ years experience developing web services in REST or SOAP
· Demonstrated experience with secure coding practices, web application security best practices and implementation, secure Internet protocols, large scale transaction processing
· Knowledge of database schema design in an enterprise relational database system (Oracle RAC)
· Detailed experience leveraging technologies such as Spring, JDBC, JSP and Servlet, JQuery.
· Previous experience with source control and concurrent development processes
· Experience with Adobe vendor applications strongly preferred Hands on experience with Troubleshooting and Debugging.
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|