· Network Discipline strongly prefers Information Systems/MIS, Computer Science, or Networking degree or associated experience/certifications.
· 3+ years work experience, or advanced degree, and / or superior technical knowledge and skills.
· Experience with multiple security technologies Anti-virus/malware, Firewalls, Security Gateways, Vulnerability management, IPS/IDS, VPNs, DLP, etc,
· Functional understanding of diverse set of networked applications requiring application traffic management solutions, including HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, FTP, DNS, NTP services.
· Solid understanding of TCP/IP and routing protocols.
· Experience deploying and/or managing enterprise level identity management technologies.
Experience with F5 iRules, ASM, APM, LTM and other application delivery and load balancing technologies.
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|