This position serves as the primary point of contact interfacing with customers on a daily basis. The Program Manager is responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning project schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising employee and subcontractor teams, and communicating corporate policies as well as federal program purpose and goals to the entire program team. Program Management will be done 100% on-site.
- 10+ years of relevant occupational safety, industrial hygiene, and program management experience required.
- Additional experience in risk management, quality assurance, system safety quality assurance, software assurance and software safety, and reliability and maintainability (RM) engineering is a plus.
- Candidate should possess the technical expertise necessary to advise on safety and occupational health issues and have demonstrated experience directly managing an interdisciplinary team of 20 or more staff, managing financials for multiple tasks simultaneously under tight schedules, and overseeing major subcontractors and numerous vendors and consultants.
- Requires experience working with multiple stakeholders including: working directly for federal clients, facility tenant entities, civil servants, and on-site contractors.
- The preferred candidate will unique skills required to oversee support services at active, multi-tenant federal research facilities.
- Experience interacting with related facilities support functions ranging from medical services to quality assurance and risk management is a plus.
- CIH, CSP or PMP preferred.
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and be able to pass a background investigation to obtain a security badge to enter the applicable government facility.
MS in safety, industrial hygiene, physical science, related discipline, or equivalent
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|