• B.S. or B.A. degree in computer science or related field of study.
• Minimum 8 years of experience managing large multi-environment database centric web applications.
• Experience in Drupal site building, module development and Drupal theming equivalent to an Acquia Grand Master developer certificate.
• 2+ years of professional Drupal 7 development experience.
• 1+ SASS.
• 2+ years of working experience with PHP. Less if you can demonstrate competency with an example you completely programmed yourself. Please demonstrate an understanding of OO and Procedural PHP. You don't have to control a space shuttle with it but you need to be able to demonstrate a clear understanding.
• Experience with MySQL. Hands-on experience with MySQL.
• Experience in maintaining custom Drupal modules and themes. More importantly, when to develop custom versus using other coding methods. This would include things like adjusting PHP variables, adding control structures, and modifying the render array on pre-existing codebases.
• Experience in using and configuring common modules, like Views, CTools, Display Suite. Knowledge of working with Panels and Paragraphs would be nice too.
• Experience in maintenance and administration of Drupal sites.
• Can use Git from CLI or GUI.
• Experience running a LAMP stack locally using any method.
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|