Incumbent works in the Department of Child Services, Child Support Bureau (CSB) IT Office. Incumbent will manage, plan, organize, and control the operations and activities of the ISETS (Indiana Support Enforcement and Tracking System)/INvest (Indiana Verification and Enforcement of Support) Data Services Team. This Team leads data efforts including database administration, data governance/ management, data warehouse/reporting, data quality, and data conversion activities based on stakeholder data needs. This role will need to have high level understanding of all layers of the future INvest application and be able to make decisions as business makes changes or refinements during the project.
· Broad knowledge in the management of system and application database administration, data warehouse/ business intelligence, data governance/management, data quality, data conversion and synchronization;
· Broad knowledge in DAMA best practices, tools and utilities related to supporting application data;
· Broad knowledge of capacity planning and disaster recovery;
· Broad knowledge of relational database, data warehouse design techniques and dimensional modeling processes;
· Advanced knowledge of computer network/hardware/software capabilities and configurations and Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC);
· Thorough knowledge of Microsoft products such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Project, and Visio;
· Basic knowledge of IBM Rational tools;
· Bachelors degree in information technology, management or relevant experience;
· Ability to read and understand complicated technical documentation and perform logic analysis;
· Ability to supervise and manage diverse human resources;
· Ability to lead, encourage and influence others to perform;
· Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
IBM Mainframe - Intermediate to Advanced - 5-8 years
IBM i5 - Intermediate - 3 years
DB2 z/OS and OS/400 - Intermediate to Advanced - 5-8 years (other relational DB can substitute - large DB conversion experience required).
DB2 LUV - Intermediate - 5 years
SDLC - Intermediate to Advanced - 5 years
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|