The Artiva System Developer's role is to work closely with management, operations and accounting personnel to implement and support our software and processes.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Create custom workflows in Artiva to facilitate business processes.
2. Create reports within Artiva.
3. Test and document all programming changes.
4. Setup new clients and fee schedules
5. Adhere to the Organization's confidentiality policy and the protection of confidentiality data at all times.
6. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|